Foster an understanding and respect for the power of workplace organisation. Uncover theories behind organisational behaviour. Examine what motivates people. Question why building political and personal capital in a workplace can aid culture change.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
This research-intensive university in north-western Sydney offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. With over 30,000 current students, Macquarie has a strong reputation for welcoming international students and embracing flexible and convenient study options, including its partnership with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
- 1. Understand concepts and theories of organisational behaviour.
- 2. Understanding research methods.
- 3. Apply research methods to organisational behaviour outcomes.
- 4. Participate in teamwork though the preparation and delivery of a professional presentation.
- 5. Understand problem-solving and decision making in organisational settings.
- 6. Apply creative thinking analysis skills.
- 7. Report writing
- Perception and personality
- Power and politics
- Values and ethics
- Culture and change
- Decision making
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
- Final Exam (45%)
- Multiple choice quiz (15%)
- Major Report (30%)