- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Cybercrime refers to an array of criminal activity including offences against computer data and systems, computer-related offences, content offences, and copyright offences. While early computer hackers were more interested in youthful exploration, modern cybercrime is increasingly about criminal profit and this is reflected in the involvement of transnational organised crime groups. This subject will provide students with detailed understanding about the different types of cybercrime, the perpetrators, and investigation techniques.
- Assignment 1 - Assessment 1 (10%)
- Assignment 2 - Assessment 2 (10%)
- Assignment 3 - Assessment 3 (20%)
- Assignment 4 - Assessment 4 (20%)
- Assignment 5 - Assessment 5 (40%)
Master of International Security Studies/Cyber Security,Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism