- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Students who have an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion under Macquarie University's Academic Progression Policy are not permitted to enrol in OUA units offered by Macquarie University. Students with an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion who have enrolled in units through OUA will be withdrawn.
This subject is an introduction to classical Hebrew for students who have not previously studied Biblical Hebrew. This subject provides students with an introduction to the Hebrew alphabet, and to the grammar and vocabulary of Biblical Hebrew, in preparation for the study of a number of biblical texts.
- Assignment — short exercises (15%)
- Non-Invigilated Exam — translation & grammar analysis (50%)
- Participation — online grammar discussion (20%)
- Test — short answer questions (15%)
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Arts
- Major in Ancient History
- Major in English
- Major in Modern History
- Major in Philosophy
- Major in Politics
- Major in Society and Culture
- Major in Sociology
- Major in Creative Writing