You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject is an introduction to classical Hebrew for students who have not previously studied Biblical Hebrew. This subject provides students with an introduction to the Hebrew alphabet, and to the grammar and vocabulary of Biblical Hebrew, in preparation for the study of a number of biblical texts.
- Assignment — short exercises (15%)
- Non-Invigilated Exam — translation & grammar analysis (50%)
- Participation — online grammar discussion (20%)
- Test — short answer questions (15%)
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Arts
- Major in Ancient History
- Major in English
- Major in Modern History
- Major in Philosophy
- Major in Politics
- Major in Society and Culture
- Major in Sociology