You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Overview of the subject and assignment tasks
- Abstract tutorial workshop
- Data synthesis and analysis using SPSS
- How to write a good paper. How to deliver a good oral presentation
- Oral presentation
- Final troubleshooting project analysis and paper synthesis with supervisor and coordinator
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Web links
- Study guide
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- OtherDetails -
This subject is offered via Open Universities Australia. La Trobe University students can undertake this subject as part of a cross institutional enrolment under certain circumstances, and must seek approval from the Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Course Coordinator for eligibility. Due to the nature of the subject content and online delivery, enrolments are generally not permitted past the published OUA enrolment date for the study period.
Please note: this subject was previously known as Nutrition Project.
In this subject students will undertake a small research project in nutrition that can be undertaken individually or as part of a group project, where individual objectives for the student’s project are met. The project will provide students with experience and skills in project management, data collection, data analysis and interpretation, critical analysis, and preparation of a scientific report. Students are expected to complete on-line modules, work independently in self-directed learning, and meet regularly with their project supervisor.
- 10min audiovisual presentation (25%)
- 3000 word project report (60%)
- Record of literature searches (15%)
Textbook information is pending.