- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Standard Media
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Foundations of Research Inquiry introduces students to the application of research approaches in health, social work, human and community services. It aims to provide students with knowledge, skills and techniques necessary for them to conduct their own research project. It will also encourage students to critically examine research methods in terms of their inclusiveness, ethics, validity and reliability when applied to research in health and human services.
- Assignment 1 - Written Assignment (50%)
- Assignment 2 - Written Assignment (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Planning Document (5%)
- Assignment 4 - Planning Document (5%)