Evidence-based Practice in Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
Dip into sociology and psychology as you track the academic foundations of human resource management.Perform research and use your findings to devise management recommendations. Learn how to foster organisational support for evidence-based practice.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
After successfully completing this degree you should be able to:
- describe evidence based practice in general and specifically in HRM and ER
- trace the intellectual foundations of HRM
- find, evaluate and integrate research to form the basis for practice and problem solving
- formulate management recommendations, using research and analysis.
- Introduction and overview
- From HRM to Strategic HRM
- Perspectives on evidence
- Accessing and evaluating research
- Using research to solve problems
- Strategy and EBP
- Human capital and EBP
- Developing organisational support for EBP
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
No special requirements