You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Research of their topic of interest over the course of the semester (independent study - facilitated by lecturer)
- Online research
- Students plan and implement an action research project in their classroom or school based on their research proposal developed in EDN703
- Students are expected to engage with the online lectures and materials to guide their learning in action research and writing the proposal
- Students use the resources provided to guide them in writing a final paper. This paper is an academic report of the research project
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials
Students will complete an action research project in the context of their own workplace settings based on their research proposal developed in EDNY103(EDN703). Students will implement, document and write an academic report on the progress/findings of their project.
- Annotated Bibliography (20%)
- Research Paper (80%)
Textbook information is pending.