- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- CUR-VSW21-Painting Fine Art Studio Strategies
- CUR-VSW22-Painting Fine Art Studio Processes
- CUR-VSW25-Sculpture Fine Art Studio Strategies
- CUR-VSW26-Sculpture Fine Art Studio Processes
You must complete all level 1 VSW subjects before starting this subject
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
- OtherDetails -
- Other special requirement — Supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
This subject was previously known as Sculpture: Development and Extension.
This subject is designed to further develop your capacity for research-based enquiry into skills, techniques, methods and processes of fine art. You will develop and extend your practical engagement with the studio research process. You will apply advance technical and conceptual skills to develop a series or artworks based in sculpture.
You must supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Final Folio Assessment (60%)
- Assignment 2 - Studio Research Presentation (40%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject