Science and Mathematics Education Project B
Further develop your theoretical and methodological perspective. You’ll collect and analyse data - including an extended literature review - then reflect on the professional significance of your study, and produce a scholarly research report
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- develop a comprehensive research methodology, supported by an extended review of literature
- develop a comprehensive theoretical perspective supported by an extended review of literature
- analyse critically or interpret data in accordance with the theoretical perspective and methodology
- create a critical reflective account of what has been learned from the study
- design a scholarly report on the study in accordance with appropriate formatting conventions and APA referencing standards.
- Conducting a scholarly literature review
- Methodology selection for a study
- Presentation of results
- Reflection and discussion of results from a study
- Effective reporting of a study
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
- Outlining final report (30%)
- Final research report (40%)