Science and Mathematics Education Multimedia
Appreciate the use of information communication technology in the classroom within the constructivist view of learning. Select appropriate technologies and explore their advantages and limitations. Build and manage a live web presence..
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- integrate discipline content knowledge and teaching skills in the area of computer supported education
- use appropriate technologies to gather and synthesise information from a range of sources
- communicate in ways that are appropriate to the discipline, audience and purpose
- select appropriate technologies and explain their advantages and limitations
- engage critically with scholarly resources and independent activity
- think globally and consider issues from a variety of perspectives.
- Your educational experience
- Getting live on the internet
- Integrating technology into any learning environment
- The future of the internet and technology use in education: a personal perspective
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
- Self reflection (10%)
- Written report (50%)
- Create small website (40%)