Science and Mathematics Education Classroom Climate
Learn from the past and get instrumental about researching learning environments. Explore the classroom climate and survey students’ logic, opinions and motivations. Assess new research. Plan a study about perceptions of learning environments.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- describe the history of learning environment research
- critically analyse reports on learning environment research
- review, utilise and design instruments for use in learning environment research
- describe recent qualitative and quantitative methods used in research on learning environments
- plan a research study involving perceptions of learning environment.
- Past learning environments research
- Instruments for assessing classroom climates
- Qualitative approaches to the study of classroom climate
- Recent directions in learning environments research
- Developing a research outline
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
- Literature review (40%)
- Research proposal (60%)