Public Health Special Topics
Draw on your public health experience. Learn from research and specialised industry academics.Develop a detailed knowledge so you cananalyse and evaluate public health issues. Debate and devise solutions to current and challenging health problems.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- critically analyse a public health issue
- devise a response to an issue or challenge based on public health principles.
- Students will benefit from expertise of school and visiting academics who will teach in the area of their particular research or industry expertise
- Students will develop in-depth knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills related to particular areas of public health.
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Admission to degree required, Access to Internet, Provide an email address
- Written assignment (50%)
- Principles and practice paper (50%)