Negotiated Research Project
Conduct an advanced research project on an educational issue. You’ll need to demonstrate evidence of your scholarly research through the ability to select, organise and interpret data, and plan and produce your academic submission
Your upfront cost: $0
- 25 Aug 2019
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- examine and evaluate an educational issue and identify aspects for further research
- independently plan an investigation into a topic of educational relevance
- select, organise and interpret data
- plan and produce a scholarly work that communicates the research undertaken.
- Please refer to Unit Description field.
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials
This subject requires students to conduct an advanced research project on an educational issue which demonstrates evidence of scholarly research, critical ability, and cogent communication.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Contract (10%)
- Progress report (20%)
- Project submission (70%)
Textbook information is pending.