- Introduction to maternal & child health in developing countries
- Maternal morbidity & mortality
- Antenatal care
- Safe motherhood: essential obstetric care
- Cultural & social considerations in MCH programmes
- Parenting & family planning
- Child health: common conditions & their causes
- Interventions in child health
- Nutritional issues in MCH
- Programme considerations in MCH
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Introduction to maternal and child health in developing countries; maternal morbidity and mortality; antenatal care; safe motherhood: essential obstetric care. Cultural and social considerations in maternal and child health programs. Parenting and family planning. Child health: common conditions and their causes, interventions in child health. Nutritional issues in maternal and child health. Program considerations in maternal and child health.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Assignment 2 (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Assignment 3 (40%)