- Students will take part in a short cultural awareness program prior to departing for the tour.
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
- Assignment 1 - Preliminary Study (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Fieldwork Study (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Post Trip Assessment (40%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Travel and accommodation costs are in addition to the unit fee.
Please note: There are enrolment restrictions which the School of Built Environment have to approve. Students will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting permission to enrol in SBE500 International Study Tour. Once we have confirmation that the student has satisfied the requirements, then the restriction will be lifted.
The study of the effect of local cultural, social, political and economic influences on countries outside of Australia. Students will undertake research during a study tour and carry out fieldwork to develop reflective, critical and evaluative thinking of
an aspect of the built environment in an international context.
*** Travel and accommodation costs are in addition to the subject fee. ***