International Study Tour
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
- 27 May 2019
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- access and analyse information related to the management of international projects
- communicate appropriately to a broad array of stakeholders and the wider community audience
- compare and evaluate international and local perspectives of project management and delivery
- assess the impacts of cultural diversity on project environments.
- Students will take part in a short cultural awareness program prior to departing for the tour.
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
You cannot enrol in this subject without permission from the School of Built Environment (email@example.com).
- TravelDetails - Travel and accommodation costs are in addition to the subject fee.
Please note: There are enrolment restrictions which the School of Built Environment have to approve. Students will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting permission to enrol in SBE100 International Study Tour. Once we have confirmation that the student has satisfied the requirements, then the restriction will be lifted.
The study of the effect of local cultural, social, political and economic influences on countries outside of Australia. Students will undertake research during a study tour and carry out fieldwork to develop reflective, critical and evaluative thinking of an aspect of the built environment in an international context.
*** Travel and accommodation costs are in addition to the subject fee. ***
- Preliminary Study (30%)
- Fieldwork Study (30%)
- Post Trip Assessment (40%)
Textbook information is pending.