- International Economics - Institutions
- Theories of Trade
- H-O Model
- Economies of Scale and Trade
- Trade Instruments & Commercial Policy
- Exchange Rates
- International Financial Crises & European Union
- Global Political Economy of Elephant Poaching and Ivory Trafficking
- International Trade and Growth in Asian Economies
- TNCs, Investment Linkages & Uneven Development
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
This subject examines the theoretical and policy issues behind growing trade and investment linkages between economies. Topics include multilateral trade negotiations, bilateral trade frictions and other international trade policy developments.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Test (25%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
- Assignment (25%)