- Introduction to Marketing: Creating customer value and satisfaction
- Client Introduction: Guest Speaker
- Digital Marketing: Marketing Ethics, Sustainability & CSR
- Analysing the Marketing Environment
- Consumer Behaviour: Segmenting, targeting & Positioning
- Marketing Research
- Product and Branding decisions
- Developing new products: Supply chain, channel management & Retail
- IMC, Advertising & PR
- Services: The intangible product
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Virtual Classroom
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject introduces students to the marketing discipline, the marketing environment and the key application of marketing principles. In this subject students work with real clients in a ‘work integrated learning’ environment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Client Brief (35%)
- Case Study (30%)
- Presentation and Project Report (35%)