- Introduction: An Overview of Marketing
- Segmenting and Targeting
- Consumer Decision Process
- The Marketing Environment
- Developing and Managing Products
- Product Concepts
- Pricing Concepts
- Supply Chain Management and Marketing Channels;
- Retailing; Services
- Marketing Communications
- Public Relations and Sales Promotion
- Social Media and Marketing
- Web links
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Chat Rooms
- Embedded Multimedia
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Understanding the role marketing plays in business and society; The global marketing environment; Consumer buyer behaviour; Market segmentation, target marketing and positioning; New product development and the product life cycle; Marketing Strategies (the 4 P's) - product, price, place and promotion; Ethics in marketing.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Individual Assignment (35%)
- Marketing Report (35%)
- Final Invigilated Examination (30%)
Click on the titles of the listed books below to find out more:
Textbook information is pending.