- An Eye-opener to Safety
- Safety Culture
- Safety Culture: Incentives to Adopt
- Developing Safety Culture
- WHS Regulations
- Managing Risk Associated with Fall and Excavation
- Heat and Cold Stress
- Vibration and Fatigue
- Learning Curve
- Innovations in Safety
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Assignment 1 - Invigilated Exam - Exam (Industry Scenarios) (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Group Report (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Presentation of Group Report (10%)
- Assignment 4 - Report on a safety concept (30%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as Project Safety Management.
Management processes used in the application of occupational health and safety in the construction workplace and relevant safety acts and awards. Professional practices related to health and safety.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.