- The changing context for higher education: Learning
- The adult learner: psychological background
- Educating the adult
- Measurement and assessment of learning outcomes
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Theories of learning. Working with the adult learner. The relationship of student learning to teaching and assessment. Metacognition. Assessment of student learning. Student engagement and cultural identity. The impact of the learning environment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Project Report 2 (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Quiz (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Project Report 1 (40%)