Why study business law online?
Identify issues and manage risks. Enter the diverse world of contract, taxation and other business laws. Arm yourself with the theoretical and practical knowledge to operate and interpret effectively.
Learn from real business law case studies. Understand how business law is applied in the public and private sectors. Set the groundwork for a corporate or government career in business law.
Studying online means that you can give your current career a boost, while you fit your business law learning around what you’re already doing. Or, if you’re planning on a career change, online business law study could make all the difference.
Business law highlights
- Understand business operation, from administration to management.
- Learn how legal principles affect business practice and decision making.
- Choose appropriate technologies and approaches to investigate real-world financial issues.
Business law specialisations
- Understand how international developments impact local financial markets.
- Choose the best channels to communicate business decisions to your audience.
- Identify and analyse the legal requirements and repercussions of potential transactions.
Study a degree in business law
Bachelor of Business
- Business Introductory Core Subjects
- Major in Human Resource Management
- Major in Management
- Major in Contemporary Marketing
Bachelor of Business
- Major in Economics (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Finance (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Economics (for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Economics (not for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (cannot be taken with the Finance or Economics Major) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (for Economics students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)
Bachelor of Commerce (Business Law)
- Major Subjects
Study business law single subjects
Business law student stories
The sky's the limitLaw is a flexible study area.
Billie's storyGiving a hand to those in need.
Manage business riskDevelop a creative and critical mind.
Why study online through OUA?
Find the right course for you
We can guide you in your selection from 280+ degrees, and 1,580+ subjects, from leading Australian unis.
Start studying, regardless of history
We offer single undergraduate subjects from full degrees without any entry requirements.
Gain credit towards your degree
Apply for credit for past study, or your work experience, and finish faster.
Graduate with a degree from a leading uni
Enrol through us, and graduate with exactly the same university degree as on-campus students.
Feel supported from start to finish
Our student advisors can guide you in the right direction and help with your enrolment.
Get going with OUA
Compare and apply
We’ll help you find the right course for you. Our student advisors are ready to answer your questions.
Work out your finances
During your enrolment, we’ll offer you the option to pay upfront in full, or defer your payment using a student loan. Remember to look into income tax deductions for course fees and study-related expenses.
Get credit for your success
We won’t let your hard work go unrecognised. Choose to take a single subject, or combine your work as part of a degree.