Student coaching and counselling service
Our Student Coaches can help you overcome difficulties you're having with study and to explore ways of improving your study techniques.
You can speak one-on-one to a Student Coach (or via email if you prefer) about all sorts of study matters, among them:
- Managing your time and your workload
- Motivation and procrastination
- Exam preparation
- Accessing tips and resources on essay writing (and academic writing in general) and referencing
- Balancing your responsibilities (home, family, work, study, etc.)
- Working out the best study load for you
Our Student Coaches can also refer you to a Student Counsellors if you would like to talk confidentially about any personal issues that may be affecting your studies.
Why talk to a Student Coach?
Because they're really good at what they do. Students who've received help from an OUA Student Coach are 50% more likely to pass the unit they've sought assistance with than those who haven't.
How to contact a Student Coach
You can get in touch with a Student Coach by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
They'll give you a call back.
Student Coaches are available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST/AEDT.