Student support services
Changing your personal details
Most of your details, such as your contact information, can be changed by signing into My study centre, going to your Profile and following the link to Update your profile. (There is also a shortcut to Account settings in the mega-menu)
To change your name, citizenship or date of birth, you must scan and email supporting documentation to OUA. We cannot accept a faxes or photographs. Remember to include your current details (including OUA ID) and clearly state the changes required.
We will accept the following legal documents:
- Marriage certificate
- Change of name certificate
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Divorcee decree
Requirements of scanned documents
- Documents must be scanned from the original documents. Scans from a photocopy, photograph or a faxed copy are not acceptable
- Documents must be scanned in colour
- Applicants must ensure no portion of the document is missing (look out for page numbers)
- Documents must be scanned at the original size. If the document is larger than A4 then the document should be scanned in A4 sized portions without size reduction
- If the document has markings or text on both sides e.g. a registration number then both sides must be scanned
- Scanned documents must be between 125 and 150 dots per inch
- File size of any single document should not exceed 3MB
Documents must be scanned in one of the following formats:
DOC/DOCX, PDF, TIF/TIFF, JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
Please email your scanned documents to email@example.com.
Please do not send original documents in the mail.
Please note: A driver's licence, passport or Medicare card are not accepted forms of identification for change of personal details.
OUA's contact information can be found on the contact us page.