Changing your study

How do I swap units?

To change your study you can withdraw and re-enrol online until the close of enrolment at no cost. Simply login to your My Study Centre and go to My Courses and Units. Select the unit you wish to withdraw from and add the unit you want to enrol into.

If you only wish to change the study term for the same unit, please contact a student advisor for assistance or submit an enquiry under Course or Unit Advice.

For any financial enquiries such as a re-allocation of funds please contact

Please ensure:

Before you withdraw from a unit(s) check that it is not a co-requisite of another unit that you are currently enrolled in.

Before you add another unit(s) check that it is available in the study term required and that there are no mandatory pre-requisites associated with it.