How we work
Let's find you the right course
- EXPLORE: We bring together courses from universities across Australia, all in one place.
- COMPARE: We make it easier to compare your options – use our comparison tool, or get help from a knowledgeable student advisor.
- ENROL: Once you've decided what to study, we'll get you enrolled with the university that provides your course.
- MANAGE: While you study online with your university, we'll be here to help you manage admin tasks, like payments, results and re-enrolment.
In some cases, you'll enrol and be managed directly by the university, but we're still here to help you pinpoint the course that fits you best.
Step up your career, your way
When it comes to your career, we're all about options, not limits. Whether you're moving into the workforce for the first time, striving for a higher role, or ready for a big change – we've got a range of options to suit you.
The courses we offer are provided by Australian universities, so you'll study and graduate with the same as an on-campus student.
There's no need to doubt the quality of your education when you enrol through us.
Yes, you can get into uni. Many subjects require no prior study.
As for degrees – if you're not eligible at first, you can become qualified for entry by passing pre-requisite subjects, that can be later credited towards your degree.
Online flexible learning
Online study means that you're in control of when, where and how you learn.
With no timetabled classes, you're able to fit study around your lifestyle. Some courses include exams and practicums, but everything else is fully online.
Students tell it best
Hear from students who enrolled in a uni course through us – they speak about their experience with online study, and what they loved about having our help.
Customise your study experience
To us, flexibility means more than just online study. It means giving you control over your entire study experience.
Design your own degree
When you choose a degree to study, you may have the freedom to pick elective subjects from other study areas, or other universities. This way, you're free to study exactly what interests you.
To find out whether this applies, check the degree details section on the webpage of your desired degree, or chat to a student advisor for more info.
Control your study time-span
Want credit for prior study? We can help you skip subjects in which you're already competent, and complete your degree faster. You can also move faster by studying more subjects at once.
If instead, you're looking to complete your degree slowly, you're free to take only one subject per study period, or put your studies on hold until you're ready to resume.
Get personalised advice
When you’re in need of personalised guidance, there’s simply no substitute for human conversation. We've got a team of student advisors, who can tailor their advice to suit your goals and lifestyle.
A student advisor can help you with:
- Choosing a course that best suits your goals
- Enrolling or re-enrolling in a course
- Managing the administration of your studies, from enrolment right through to graduation
- Understanding study loans, and whether they're right for you