CSP students can enrol in following courses:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Architectural Science)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management and Economics)
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art & Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Design)
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art)
- Bachelor of Arts (Interior Architecture)
- Bachelor of Arts (Internet Communications)*
- Bachelor of Arts (Librarianship & Corporate Information Management)*
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional Writing & Publishing)*
- Bachelor of Arts (Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Law)*
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts*
- Bachelor of Business*
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Criminology & Criminal Justice
La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Arts (Community Development)
- Bachelor of Arts (International Aid and Development)
- Bachelor of Arts (Security, Terrorism and Counter-terrorism)
- Bachelor of Arts (Sustainable Development)
Swinburne University of Technology
- Bachelor of Behavioural Studies*
- Bachelor of Behavioural Studies (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Business*
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Systems)
University of South Australia
You apply for a CSP at the same time that you apply for your course. We have cut-off dates throughout the year so check Key dates to see when applications for CSP places close in the next study period.
Step 1. Check your eligibility
Find the university course you're interested in and select How to apply.
First, we need to check your eligibility for a CSP. Please answer the questions about your residency and academic eligibility. If you're eligible for a CSP, we'll show you the Apply online button - please tap this button to continue.
Step 2. Sign in to OUA
Step 3. Letter of Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer from the university. You need to sign in to your My Study Centre account to accept the offer.
Step 4. Your university's Letter of Admittance
The university offering your course will email you a Letter of Admittance - congratulations!
This letter will include your new Student ID issued by the university (note - this is different to an OUA ID). Keep this safe! You need your Student ID to finish your application.
Step 5. Choose your units and payment method
Now you're ready to enrol in your first set of units with OUA:
- Go to your course page and select the Enrol Online Now option.
- Read the recommended study pattern and course rules to work out where to start.
- Choose your units from the list, and add them to your study cart. Follow the prompts to get to the payment page.
- At the payment page, choose HECS-HELP as your payment method.
- You must then complete the Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP forms before the Close of Enrolment deadline for your chosen Study Period. You will need your Tax File Number (TFN) to complete the forms.
Step 6. Congratulations! You're enrolled
When your university receives your Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form you'll be fully enrolled and on the path to a degree.
Your university will send you a welcome email by the first week of your Study Period. It includes login details for your university's student portal. Make sure you log in to check for any SSAF payment requirements.
Step 7. Payment
Your university will send you an invoice for payment, usually from within your student portal. This invoice includes instructions on how to pay for your university's student services and amenities fee (SSAF) if applicable.
If you've chosen to pay for your share of fees upfront, please complete this payment directly with the university before the Census Date of your Study Period.