Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership)
Transform your career with one of Australia’s most innovative online MBAs
A unique and industry focused MBA. This online Masters Degree builds skills through applied and practical projects with Ducere's partners including NAB, Telstra, Medibank, PwC, Disney and ATO. No exams. Solve real problems for real organisations.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
Torrens' place in Laureate International Universities ensures that students graduate with more than a degree—they graduate from the largest education network in the world. Torrens is registered with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and its courses comply with and are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Torrens University proudly delivers practical online education to help develop high paying careers.
- Understand the complexity of industry problems - Graduates will be able to understand the broad context and complexity of an industry and the resultant challenges faced by its constituents. They will be able to frame complex industry problems and effectively communicate them to others possessing both specialist and non‐specialist expertise.
- Gather and analyse data and evidence - Graduates will develop and refine skills of efficiently collecting, analysing and synthesising data required to identify and illuminate the roots of complex industry challenges though both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Demonstrate project management - Graduates will develop project management knowledge and skills and then administer projects by drawing on practical experience and theoretical approaches to management. They’ ll be able to critically apply leading management theories to specific project contexts in order to effectively achieve project goals.
- Develop a strategic vision - Graduates will develop frameworks for achieving organisational change drawing on innovative and entrepreneurial solutions. They will develop a strategic vision that identifies business opportunities and appropriately incorporates relevant risk reasoning into proposed business solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership - Graduates will be able to communicate vision effectively and mitigate implementation risks to achieve effective change management through both creative and pragmatic approaches. Graduates will be prepared for leading organisational change.
- Develop advanced knowledge and skills - Graduates will have advanced understanding of the rapidly changing business world and will be able to critically analyse business problems, apply theory to identify and implement solutions. They will be able to understand the broad context of an industry, and its challenges and define specific problems in a way that can be easily communicated and understood to others.
- Project Manager
- Managing Director
- Account Executive
- Business Consultant
- General Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Director
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
Completion of a Bachelor degree and a minimum 3 years of professional experience OR;
Completion of Year 12 (or equivalent) and 10 years of full‐time professional experience OR;
Completion of a Diploma and 7 years of professional experience
The MBA program is structured around three major projects with top-tier employers such as Telstra, ATO, Disney, NAB, PwC, LinkedIn, Spotless, Medibank, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, 20th Century Fox and more.
Over the course of your study, you will work on real projects with real commercial impact, while gaining exposure to the most successful and consequential organisations in the country.
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
Rated ‘Australia’s most innovative online MBA’ by the Financial review.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
- No Exams. Work on real projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make‐A‐Wish, Australian Government and more
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating
- Practical project‐based curriculum where you’ll apply everything you learn to real‐world situations and solve legitimate business challenges that will transform your career
Recommended Study Pattern
Students have the option to complete the Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership) at either full-time or part-time duration.
Full-time: 15 months
Part-time: 3 years
Students are required to complete 12 core subjects.
Solve a real business project and deliver real results for a leading corporation.
- Ethics and Decision Making
- People and Culture Management
- Finance for Managers
- Industry Project 1: Learner
Work with a top‐tier employer to solve complex problems and deliver innovative solutions. Significantly enhance your professional portfolio
- Marketing and Communications
- Business Strategy
- Project Management and Digital Operations
- Industry Project 2: Manager
Network with the best in the market while completing an industry focused project. Apply your business intelligence and analytics to deliver ROI for your project partner.
- Leadership in Practice
- Big Data for Managers
- Industry Project 3: Leader
To complete the requirements of the Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership), students must successfully complete 12 core (compulsory) subjects.
Students have the option of exiting the course after completing the first of three trimesters to receive a Graduate Certificate. Please contact your program administrator for more information.