Bachelor of Digital Business
The future of business is digital
Future-proof your career with a degree that teaches you to be a digital business leader. You’ll explore the links between business and technology, including blockchain and AI. Get ready to innovate and disrupt. Designed in partnership with Accenture.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 14 Aug 22
- 04 Sep 22
- 13 Nov 22
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
The Bachelor of Digital Business combines business and IT to give you a holistic understanding of the crucial role technology plays in strategic business operations and shows you how to harness digital to its full potential.
Through this degree, you will:
- Understand future business trends and opportunities through harnessing digital technology such as AI, cloud, and blockchain to transform products, services, and business operations;
- Learn to implement in-demand problem solving approaches and tools such as design thinking, agile and business communication; and
- Apply leadership, stakeholder management and change management methodologies via internships at the most remarkable digital businesses, start-ups and government agencies.
All final year students will be invited to participate in the highly sought-after graduate recruitment program at Accenture.
Digital transformation is changing business as we know it, and graduates who understand how to harness digital disruption to its full potential are in high demand. You'll be prepared to step into exciting roles such as:
- business consultant,
- digital transformation lead,
- or even start your own venture as an entrepreneur.
This UniSA Online degree is currently available for Commonwealth supported students.
Applicants are required to fulfil at least one of the following requirements with a competitive result and meet any other academic requirements for the program:
- successfully completed equivalent to a minimum of half a year of full-time study of a higher education program at a recognised higher education provider
- completed an award from a registered training organisation at Certificate IV level or above
- passed a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- completed a secondary education qualification equivalent to SACE, such as an interstate year 12 or international qualification
- completed a UniSA Foundation Studies Program or equivalent
- qualified for Special Entry
UniSA Online offers four start dates throughout the year so you can apply as soon as you’re ready. Information regarding key dates can be found here:
Information regarding credit can be found here:
Future-proof your career with a degree that combines strategic business knowledge with practical digital skills that you can use from day one. Digital disruption is transforming business. Graduates who know how to harness innovative technology to stay at the forefront of change are in high demand.
The Bachelor of Digital Business teaches you to be a strategic business thinker with the ability to embrace and implement the latest digital technologies. You'll develop a digital-first mindset, recognise how businesses can take advantage of digital solutions, and learn how to lead businesses through digital transformation in order to thrive in a world where digital disruption is the norm.
It's co-designed and co-delivered with global technology powerhouse, Accenture, giving you a unique opportunity to learn from people leading digital transformation at some of Australia's largest organisations. All final year students will be invited to participate in the highly sought-after graduate recruitment program at Accenture.
Study Digital Business On Demand with UniSA Online and take full control over your study. Access support seven days a week, plan your study to fit around your life, view learning resources 24/7, and log into the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
Recommended Study Pattern
Note: The program structure is subject to change at any time. Information correct as at June 2022.
- Marketing Principles: Trading and Exchange (MARK 1018)
- Information Technology Fundamentals (INFT 1024)
- Accounting for Business (ACCT 1011)
- Introduction to Digital Disruption in Business (BUSS 1069)
- Principles of Economics (ECON 1010)
- Management and Organisation (BUSS 2081)
- Exploring Digital Technology in Business (BUSS 1068)
- Year 1 Elective
- Entrepreneurship for Social and Market Impact (BUSS 2086)
- Cloud Platforms (INFT 2066)
- Management Accounting (ACCT 2016)
- Digital Solution Methodologies (BUSS 2089)
- Organisational Behaviour (BUSS 2078)
- Project Management: Principles and Strategies (BUSS 2082)
- Designing Digital Solutions (BUSS 2088)
- Year 2 Elective
- Managing Decision Making (BUSS 3095)
- Digital Business Value (BUSS 3117)
- Security Foundations (INFS 3086)
- Digital Business Solutions (BUSS 3116)
- International Business Environments (BUSS 3107)
- Strategic Management (BUSS 3097)
- Plus one of the following three options:
- Solving Business Challenges (BUSS 3118) + Virtual Industry Internship (BUSS 3119) or Business Practicum (BUSS 3115)
- Elective + Solving Business Challenges (BUSS 3118) or Virtual Industry Internship (3119) or Business Practicum (3115)
- Business Internship 30 Days (BUSS 3114)
Students must complete 24 subjects including 2 electives.
Choose your subjects
Year 1 Electives
- Problem Solving and Programming (COMP 1043)
- Business Law (LAWS 1019)
- Consumer Behaviour (MARK 1016)
- Professional Practice in Data Analytics (INFS 1028)
Year 2 Electives
- System Requirements and User Experience (INFS 1029)
- Marketing Analytics (MARK 2034)
- Foundations of Human Resource Management (BUSS 2077)
- Business Intelligence (INFS 2038)