Engineering and Environmental Geology - 2016
To enrol in this unit, you must be accepted into a course from the provider. Read before you start
This page is for past year, View 2017 unit details.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Level 1
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Web Dependent
- Prerequisites: No
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: HECS-HELP
- Availability for 2016: SP1
- Assessment: Invigilated Exam - Theory & practical (45%) , Practical 1 - Exercises (20%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.