Functional Genomics and Proteomics - 2016
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Level 3
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Web Dependent
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP
- Availability for 2016: SP2 , SP3
- Assessment: Invigilated Exam (50%) , Mid-study period test (10%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Ready to enrol?
Start studying this unit now.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.