We're constantly adding new courses and units to our offering—so whether you're looking to study an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification, you're sure to find something that's right for you.
See our latest additions below, or contact a Student Advisor to learn more about getting started.
New undergraduate courses
- New degrees from University of South Australia
UniSA is offering 11 new undergraduate degrees spanning Arts, Business, Marketing, Health, IT, and Science & Engineering disciplines:
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Community Health
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Digital Media
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition and Exercise)
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts (Screen Arts)
Study at Curtin University for the essential analytical, creative and practical production skills to springboard your career in film or television.
- Curtin University's Bachelor of Arts with double majors
Curtin is offering two areas of specialisation in the one Arts degree. Students can select two complementary majors, combining traditional fine art studies with practical workplace skills:
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Design) and (Fine Art)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Design) and (Internet Communications)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Design) and (Professional Writing and Publishing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Design) and (Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) and (Internet Communications)
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) and (Professional Writing and Publishing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Internet Communications) and (Professional Writing and Publishing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Internet Communications) and (Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional Writing and Publishing) and (Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Designed by Curtin University for students who are interested in pursuing careers in finance. You'll study foundation units in accounting, economics, business law, management, marketing and technology—and specialist major units spanning the breadth of finance.
- Bachelor of Arts (Geography)
Curtin University's Bachelor of Arts (Geography) explores social, economic and political change in an environmentally stressed world. You'll learn about all aspects of human and physical geography from leading Australian researchers.
- Bachelor of Food and Nutrition
Provided by LaTrobe University, the Bachelor of Food and Nutrition will equip you for careers in fields related to the promotion of health at individual and community levels.
New undergraduate majors
Swinburne's Bachelor of Business Information Systems (previously Bachelor of Technology (Information Systems)) has introduced two new majors:
- Business Analysis major
- Data Analytics major
The course emphasises effective use of information and information technology within an organisation, and the development of systems for solving business problems. These majors will offer students the ability to specialise in micro or macro level data management.
New Postgraduate Single Units
Brought to you by six of Australia's leading universities, you can choose from over 100 units across the Arts, Business, Education, Health, IT, and Science disciplines. Apply once and study as many units as you like.
Browse Postgraduate Single Units, or see our student blog or media release for more information.
New postgraduate courses
- Master of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
Curtin University offers this degree to students ready to learn how to teach in schools up to Grade 2, as well as Kindergarten and Preschool. Students interested in careers in early childhood education and care settings can also apply.
- Graduate Certificate in Business
Provided by Curtin University, this course is tailored to give you a firm grounding in the basics of business theory and practice. It's designed as a possible entry point to further postgraduate study, or as a challenging stand-alone course.
- Master of Science (Project Management)
Curtin University's new online masters degree is for students wanting to expand their skills to pursue the management of projects from inception to completion as a career path.
See our media release for more information.
- Master of Education
Brought to you by Curtin University, the Master of Education is for teachers looking to take their career to the next level.
See our media release for more information.
- Master of Teaching (Primary Education)
Designed for people with a degree seeking to attain an initial Teacher Education qualification, the Master of Teaching (Primary Education) will be chosen by those who wish to teach in Years 1-6 in Primary Schools.
- Master of Teaching (Secondary Education)
For students with a degree in another discipline seeking to teach in Secondary schools in Years 7-12, this course allows you to specialise in two Secondary school curriculum areas.