National Resilience: Crisis Response and Emergency Management - 2016
This page is for past year, View 2017 unit details.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Level 2
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Fully Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP, HECS-HELP
- Availability for 2016: SP2 , SP4
- Assessment: Assessment - CNI threat assessment (20%) , Final Plan - Crisis coordination plan (40%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.