Principles of Health Planning and Evaluation - 2017
To enrol in this unit, you must be accepted into a course from the provider. Read before you start
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Fully Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Duration: 14 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP
- Availability for 2017: Sess 2
- Availability for 2018: Sess 2
- Assessment: Assignment 1 - Outline Program Plan (40%) , Assignment 2 - Evaluation proposal (30%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Ready to enrol?
Start studying this unit now.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.