CHCPR509A - Gather, Interpret and Use Information About Children - 2013
To enrol in this unit, you must be accepted into a course from the provider. Read before you start
This page is for past year, View 2017 unit details.
- Level of Study: Vocational Education, Training
- Study load: 0.0625 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Fully Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: VET FEE-HELP
- Availability for 2013: SP1 , SP2 , SP3 , SP4
- Assessment: Assessment (60%) , Case Study (30%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.