Fundamentals of Australian Tax Law - 2016
To enrol in this unit, you must be accepted into a course from the provider. Read before you start
This page is for past year, View 2017 unit details.
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Fully Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP
- Availability for 2016: SP1 , SP3
- Assessment: Essay (20%) , Invigilated Exam - Final Exam (50%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.