Indigenous Philosophy: Contesting Knowledge in Social Science - 2016
This page is for past year, View 2017 unit details.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Level 1
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Fully Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP, HECS-HELP
- Availability for 2016: SP3
- Assessment: Case Study - 2500 words (50%) , Essay - 1000 words (30%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.