Archaeology and Aboriginal Studies - 2018
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Level 3
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Web Dependent
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP, HECS-HELP
- Availability for 2017: SP2
- Availability for 2018: SP2
- Assessment: Essay - 2250 words (50%) , Essays - 3 Short Essays 1500 words each (35%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Ready to enrol?
Start studying this unit now.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.