Too good to be true? Here’s how it works
OUA has a unique open-door policy. We can help anyone, no matter their results, study online with top-notch universities.
So, how does it work? Well, a number of our degrees let you choose one or two open enrolment subjects to begin with, without having to apply for the full degree. If you pass these subjects successfully, they can often be credited to a full degree.
Switch from online to on-campus
Keen to live the on-campus life? Just because you started studying a degree online doesn’t mean that’s how you have to finish it. You can get credit for completed subjects and transfer on campus – it makes no difference that you studied online or with a different university. On the other hand, if you develop a love for online study, you can complete your whole degree online, and get the same qualification as on campus.
Taylah's study story
Instead of letting the ATAR needed for her dream course worry her during Year 12, Taylah enrolled in a few core subjects from Griffith University's Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice through Open Universities Australia. From there, she got accepted into the full degree. She hasn't looked back.
Read more about Taylah's story
Universities you can study with through us
If you’re unsure which degree is your best fit, studying a subject or two online can help you decide. You’ll be able to get familiar with the course content and better understand your career possibilities. Once your sights are set, the subjects you’ve completed could be credited towards your degree.
Check out some of the subjects you can enrol in now
Fundamentals of Marketing
Digital Culture and Everyday Life
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital and Social Media)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Experience and Interaction Design) (Digital and Social Media)
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Digital and Social Media)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital and Social Media) (Professional Writing and Publishing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital and Social Media) (Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional Writing and Publishing)