OUA students now have access to even more choice in study options with the recent introduction of 30 new degrees across science and engineering, arts, education, business, marketing, health, IT and law from leading universities including Curtin, Macquarie and the University of South Australia.
Now officially live and ready for enrolment, the array of new programs has seen OUA’s portfolio increase to more than 1,350 subjects and 163 degree programs, delivered by 12 universities.
Executive General Manager of University Relationships, Janine Harper, says that the continuous expansion of OUA’s marketplace, along with building national awareness of the programs on offer, are a major focus for the business.
‘Our goal is to be Australia’s destination for anyone wanting to study higher education programs online,’ says Ms Harper.
‘In order to reach this goal our primary focus for 2018 is to exponentially grow the OUA marketplace and increase awareness of our programs via robust marketing campaigns,’ she continues.
‘For universities, joining the OUA marketplace means being able to leverage OUA’s national reach to boost enrolments and for students it means more choice.’
The breadth of new programs also expands OUA’s portfolio in the areas of human resources, management, commerce, communications, construction management, IT and data analytics, psychological sciences, community health, nutrition and exercise, and digital media.
New postgraduate degrees on offer from Curtin and Macquarie universities include:
- Graduate Certificate in Business – Curtin University
- Master of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) – Curtin University
- Graduate Certificate of Security Studies and Criminology – Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Security Studies and Criminology – Macquarie University
- Master of Counter Terrorism – Macquarie University
- Master of Intelligence – Macquarie University
- Master of Security and Strategic Studies – Macquarie University
New undergraduate from The University of South Australia:
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Community Health
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Digital Media
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition and Exercise)
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Sociology