Date published: 11 October 2013
OUA is pleased to congratulate the 2013 recipients of our academic achievement scholarship.
The OUA Scholarship recipients are selected based on outstanding academic achievement, and every year the standard of applications is very high, with a significant number of applicants obtained High Distinctions in their academic results.
The Academic Achievement Scholarship recipients for 2013 are:
- Amanda Neale - Bachelor of Education (Primary), Curtin University
- Karen Strojek - Bachelor of Arts, Griffith
- Scott Leighton - Bachelor of Accounting, UNISA
- Sonia Langford - Master of Science (Applied Statistics), Swinburne
- Sophie Scott - Bachelor of Behavioural Studies (Psychology), Swinburne
- Timmothy Newlands - Bachelor of Arts, Macquarie
- Troy Star - Bachelor of Technology (Computing Studies), RMIT
Congratulations for your outstanding achievement.
These worthy recipients will be the last intake for the Academic Achievement Scholarship, as the program has been phased out to focus on the Can Do Scholarship. Can Do is a Scholarship program that assists students from diverse equity groups in their pursuit of tertiary education.
Open Universities Australia wishes to thank all students who applied for the academic achievement scholarship.